If you are currently living in one of KBS’s accommodations, then you might be eligible for priority to common housing in Odense. Below, you can read more about how to get priority to common housing and which accommodation organizations are a part of the arrangement.
Note, private accommodations administered by KBS is not part of the agreement (i.e. Skt. Jørgensgade Kollegiet).
Important! Your priority is only valid for 6 months and cannot be extended. Therefore, it is a good idea to apply for as many accommodations as possible, so you increase your chances of getting an accommodation before your priority expires.
Requirements for priority
In order to get priority to common housing in Odense, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have lived in the same accommodation for a minimum of two years.
- You must be a student, or have finished your studies within the last 3 months.
- You may not have terminated or moved out of the accommodation.
How do I get priority?
If you meet the requirements for priority, you can get priority this way:
- Contact KBS via MyPage. Once we receive your enquiry, we will send you a document, which confirms your right to priority. The document is valid for 6 months and cannot be extended.
- Once you have received the document from us, you should contact the accommodation organization at which you want to apply, and send them or bring the document that confirms your right to priority.
Please note that the accommodation organizations can cancel your right to priority, if you say no to 5 or more offers for accommodation.
Where can I use my priority?
Below, you can find a list of all the accommodation organizations that are part of the priority arrangement:
The following organisations rent out through boligøen.dk:
The following organisations are not part of boligøen.dk and you need to contact them individually: