We are happy that yet another exciting and informative Board of Representatives meeting was held.
The participating representatives was, among other things, informed about what happens at Kollegieboligselskabet right now. We talked about the continuing focus on the collaboration between Kollegieboligselskabet and its residents.
We are also happy to tell that we at the meeting chose two new board members. Therefore, we welcome Mette Lindved from Pjentedamskollegiet and Julie Elkjær Rødsgaard from J. B. Winsløwkollegiet.
The board now consists of:
- Mads Nielsen, Munke Mose Park
- Peter Rostkjær, Carl Nielsenkollegiet
- Sille Marie Nilsson, Cortex Park
- Henriette Bramsted, Pjentedamsgadekollegiet
- Helene Krag Jørgensen, Cortex Park
- Mette Lindved, Pjentedamsgadekollegiet
- Julie Rødsgaard, J. B. Winsløwkollegiet
- Leif Jensen, Area Manager, SDU – Appointed by the education institutes
- Jacob Mentz, Director of International Affairs, EAL – Appointed by the education institutes
In addition, a very exciting presentation from entrepreneur Abdirahman Mohamoud Jama was held. He talked about how it feels to say goodbye to studying and a full time job to bet on an entrepreneur dream.
We thank all attending for a great meeting and we hope that even more of our residents would like to join next time we hold a Repræsentantskabsmøde.